Buying used vehicle?
Always buy vehicle history report before you make decision.
- Reveal hidden problems
- Save your money from a bad deal
- Do not risk with your safety
Content of the vehicle history report
We collect information from many data sources and we give our best to gather as much information as we can. Our database contain millions of salvage and total loss records, provided by insurance carriers, auto recyclers, junk yards, salvage yards etc.
Vehicle history report checks for:
- Damages history
- Accidents history
- Fire, flood, hail records
- Junk, salvage, total-loss records
- Rebuilt, non-repairable, repaired records
- Odometer readings history
- Lien, insurance claim checks
- Active theft checks
- Vehicle specification
- Critical title problems checks
- Sale listings history
- Service history
- Technical inspections history
- and more ...
Get the history report
STEP 1: Find your VIN
Use the instructions described under the section How to find VIN number?
and find vehicle VIN number.
STEP 2: Run history search
Enter your VIN number and make a search. Check the result and look over the available information.
Example report: 4T1BE46K97U600248
STEP 3: Buy and view your report
Make a payment and view your report.